4th Sri Lanka International Roofing and Facades Expo - Building a strong foundation for Growth
Over the past decade, Srilanka has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in the world - this has led to a massive evolution in infrastructure development .
Pre-engineered Buildings/Factories, Airport modernization / new airports projects, New Hotel / Resorts, IT Parks, Retail Malls, Hypermarkets, Multiplexes, Integrated Townships etc are still buzzwords today in Sri Lanka's booming Building Construction & Infrastructure industry. Increasing emphasis on delivering world class architecture has resulted in the development of new and innovative façade designs that are competent with those overseas, whilst catering to Indian industry requirements.
Sri Lanka Roofing & Façade Expo will challenge perceptions, invigorate knowledge and advance progress in the facade community, reaching every corner of Srilanka design sector. This commercially-driven business platform will bring together senior professionals including developers, architects and consultants from across the region.
This expo will be the perfect place to keep abreast with the trends in the dynamic fenestration industry, to adapt to the emerging expectations and to make the world aware of your innovative offerings. The four synergetic concurrent expos of Glass International Expo , Wood International Expo , Windows and Doors Expo and Aluminium Extrusions International Expo 2016 ensure that participants from related industries as well.
WHY ATTEND ?
• Understand the technical concepts and best practices of successful past projects that can be implemented in new planned projects
• Develop your business relationships in Srilanka to win upcoming local tenders
• Enhance your international knowledge and local material selection skills to ensure cost-effective project execution
• Advance your understanding of innovative new technologies
• Promote your solutions to industry leaders and stay ahead of your competition
• Get involved in interactive discussions on topics that are relevant to you and your work
• Establish yourself as an active member of the façade industry in front of your suppliers, competitors and potential clients